Sunday, November 20, 2011

Can someone help me think of a cool Paladin name for WoW?

i was thinking Extant [ek-stuhnt, ik-stant]





1.in existence; still existing; not destroyed or lost: There are only three extant copies of the document.





2.Archaic. standing out; protruding.

Can someone help me think of a cool Paladin name for WoW?
Alachanar





Neklona





Kelerbs





Surtuppa





Janko





Laotida





I know 'bout 99999999 more good ones!
Reply:I try to choose names that fit my specific character.....





Tauren Warrior - big, bad, smash em up guy - named Hamfist


Troll Hunter - stealthy, selective killer - named Creep


Undead Warlock - a walking corpse - named Rahten (Rotten)


Orc DK - a type of undead - named Stiph (Stiff)





Orc Warrior - I use this guy for extra bank tabs, holds all the crap I dont have room for, like those darn pages you need 20 something of and have no place to keep em all lol - named Baincur (Banker)





Hope that helps.

croton plant

No comments:

Post a Comment